Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Benitez!?!?!


The Giants have no clue what to do with Armando Benitez. He has been pitching wonderfully in spring training, so his value is much higher, and Giant fans have also been booing him in his outings. But if they do trade Benitez, they don't have a relief pitcher as of now who is experienced with closing out games, and giving 126 million to Barry Zito must mean they are trying to win this season. If I were the GM, I would trade Benitez and give the closing role to Correia because I have much hope in the young relief pitcher.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!