Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Angels designate Hillenbrand


The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim have announced the designation of Shea Hillenbrand. GM Bill Stoneman now as 10 days to trade or release Shea, who struggled mildly in his stint with the Angels. In 197 at-bats, Hillenbrand only hit .254 with 3 HR's and 22 RBI's. I thought the Angels made a good move giving him a 1 year $6.5M contract with a club option, but I was definitely proved wrong. My guess would be that the Yankees would trade for Shea, but that is all speculation as of now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!