Thursday, June 28, 2007

Contreras agrees to waive No-Trade Clause


I did not know this, but it looks like Jose Contreras has a no-trade clause in his contract. The good news is that Jose said if the White Sox want to trade him, he would waive his no-trade clause, probably because players who waive their clause get some kind of prize from the Player Union. Javier Vasquez has also been placed on rumors as Buehrle was taken off the block. The Chicago White Sox trade block now looks like Contreras, Vasquez, Dye, and Iguchi.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!