Monday, November 8, 2010

Free-Agent Predictions: Part 3

I hope you guys are loving these as much as I am!
5. Adam Dunn: The powerhitting should-be-DH does not want to DH, which limits the list of clubs he will draw interest in.  35+ HR bats are hard to come by nowadays, and my prediction here is a clean cut re-sign with the Washington Nationals. They will finally give him the fourth year he is yearning for.  4-years $48.5M

6. Victor Martinez: The switch-hitting catcher is a lot better with the bat than he is behind the plate, so what ever team signs him needs to remember defense is not his cup of tea.  Still, the Detroit Tigers should use another large chunk of their avaliable resources for a middle of the order type bat at a premiere position. 3-years $27M

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!