Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cameron Would Love To Play In D.C.


Mike Nicotera told reporters that his client, center fielder Mike Cameron, is highly interested in roaming the Nationals' CF vacancy. Cameron, who is 35 years of age, is most likely quite a bad move for the Nationals, as he's going to command at least $8M per year and will not be major-league capable once the Nationals are ready to compete.

Hopefully Jim Bowden agrees with me and pursues Andruw Jones instead. Jones still drove in 100 runs last year and would bring quite a bit of fans into the new park set to open in 2008.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!