Sunday, November 4, 2007

Giants Still Shopping Lincecum


I can't believe this is happening, but Nick Cafardo still believes that the San Francisco Giants are going to shop rookie-phenom Tim Lincecum in order to acquire a very young explosive bat. MLBTradeRumors.com believes that this "explosive" bat is going to come from Tampa Bay with the likes of Delmon Young.

Even if it were Young that was heading to San Francisco, giving up Lincecum would hurt their rotation in so many ways, and would disrupt he soon-to-be big 3 Matt Cain, Tim Lincecum, Barry Zito. Giants fans better pray to the baseball gods every night that they don't trade Lincecum, because that would sprain the franchise quite a bit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!