Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mets Acquire Estrada


The New York Mets sent reliever Guillermo Mota to the Milwaukee Brewers in return for catcher Johnny Estrada. Quite an amazing deal for Met’s GM Omar Minaya, as no one in the entire city of New York respects Mota anymore, and they acquire a catcher who might put up better numbers than Paul Lo Duca did last year. Estrada did only hit .278 with 10 HR and 54 RBI’s last season, but he had some procedures throughout the year, most likely equating to a rebound in ‘08. I don’t understand why the Milwaukee Brewers would want Guillermo Mota, as a 5.76 ERA and a hefty contract aren’t a good mixture. (MVN.com)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!