Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nationals To Inquire About Patterson


The Washington Nationals are going to obviously talk with agent Scott Boras and his client Andruw Jones during December 1st's meetings. They also have made it clear that they would like to sign Corey Patterson to a deal if the price was right. Corey would likely platoon and hit only against right-handers, as lefties have gave him major problems throughout his career.

To me, current center-fielder Nook Logan is a better bet than Corey Patterson in center, but what the Nationals need to do is sign Andruw Jones to a 5-year deal and let him carry their offense into the new stadium.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!