Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dodgers Decline Wolf's Option


The Los Angeles Dodgers declined left-hander Randy Wolf's $9M option for 2008, but still have some interest in re-signing the veteran to a quite smaller contract. Randy had a 9-6, 4.74 ERA season before having shoulder troubles in July.

Los Angeles also closed all the fiasco about their managerial position, naming Joe Torre their new manager. Still, don't put too much hope in the A-Rod to LAD rumors. The same goes for closer Mariano Rivera and catcher Jorge Posada, both who I can guarantee will remain in New York.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!