Monday, October 8, 2007

Early Interest In Andruw


The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Dave O'Brien's believes that the list of teams that Andruw Jones will choose between is set at: Dodgers, Rangers, Giants, White Sox, Nationals, Phillies, and Mets. Would be quite a story if the Mets ante up for Andruw and move Beltran over to right-field. I'm sure the Mets will easily make the playoffs if they can pull of such a deal. I still believe the favorite for the Jones signing, as Andruw has connections to their front office and the team is going to generate quite a bit of revenue next year with the opening of their new stadium.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!