Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Minor Moves

+ The Texas Rangers re-signed reliever Frank Francisco to a 1-year contract. Frank posted a 4.55 ERA in 59.1 innings pitched for the club this season. He will be set to make $600,000 next season and will than have to face arbitration once again.

+ The Orioles claimed reliever Roberto Novoa from the Chicago Cubs. Novoa missed all of 2007 with a head fracture in spring training, but had a 4.26 ERA in 74 innings for the club in 2006.

+ MLBTradeRumors.com believes that today will be Tim Wakefield's last start for the club, but with another $4M option in his deal, I can seriously doubt that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!