Sunday, July 8, 2007

Buehrle Resigned


The Chicago White Sox have resigned lefty Mark Buehrle to a 4-year extension. Details will be posted when they come in, but it tires me out of making so many rumors just to be resigned.

Analysis: Buerhle signed for 4 years/56 million dollars with an escalating clause if he is dealt during the deal, which would push the toal deal to 5/75. I cannot understand why this deal wasn't made a week ago. Pretty ridiculous from the White Sox perspective to hold off on this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!