Monday, July 16, 2007

Millar on the market?


First baseman Kevin Millar of the Baltimore Orioles is said to possibly be on the trading block. Many teams have expressed interest in him, such as the Yankees, Angels, Mariners, Braves and Diamondbacks. Millar is hitting a respectable .282 this year, and in his past he has performed better in the 2nd half. I would look for Millar to be traded before the deadline as he is on a losing orioles team and he is aging, being 36 years old. Oh yea, and of course, he wants to win.

"Written by Doug of Major League Ramblings"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!