Friday, July 27, 2007

Trade Happenings

Hey, i'm at my grandmas for an entire week so my posting might be a little low. But here are trades that have just happened so check em out!

The Philadelphia Phillies have acquired Tadahito Iguchi from the Chicago White Sox a day after Chase Utley broke his hand. The White Sox acquired low-A reliever Mike Dubee.

The Cleveland Indians haved acquired Kenny Lofton from the Texas Rangers for cher Mike Ramirez, the same spec that the Indians acquired in the Bob Wickman deal.

The Red Sox have signed outfielder Brady Clark, who was just recently released by the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Can't wait to see what else boils out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!