Sunday, July 8, 2007

World is Victorious, Hu is MVP


Chin-Lun Hu of the Los Angeles Dodgers organization has won the 2007 Futures Game MVP. Lu went 2-2 with a double and a pair of RBI's.

The game was a very fine game, as lots of young talent was showcased. Some star names in the game included Cameron Maybin, Justin Upon, and Luke Hocheavar. Final score was 7-2 in favor of the World team.

One player that caught my eye during the game was Colorado Rockies farm-hand lefty Franklin Morales, who was throwing 96 on his heater with amazing breaking stuff.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!