Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Randy's Career Over?


Randy Johnson has recently been trying to get back into pitching in the big leagues, but his 42 pitches to Diamondbacks batters yesterday night showed one concern, endurance. "I think when you haven't done anything, let alone something like that, physically and competitively for 24 days, my stamina was not what I like it to be." After signing a 2-year deal in the offseason worth $46M, Johnson has been having back problems but still was performing consistantly for the Diamondbacks club.

At this point, he's still trying to rehab his herniated lower disc, and will hopefully pitch soon. But he has clairified that if he cannot pitch, he won't put the Diamondbacks in any more trouble.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!