Monday, July 2, 2007

Home Run Derby


Milwaukee’s King, or should I say Prince, will participate in the 2007 Home Run Derby. After seeing his dad hit those many homeruns at those same contests, Fielder thinks it will be fun. "That will be fun," Prince Fielder said. "It just seemed like everybody was having fun, especially the guys on the side waving their towels when somebody from the same team is hitting. I just want to get one [home run] first." On to another person, Barry Bonds will most likely not participate, saying that he does not have to prove anything. David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez and Alex Rodriguez also said they do not want to participate in the event. The Home Run Derby has been known to mess up Major League Hitters swings, and that may be why so many big names do not want to participate.

“Written by Doug of Major League Ramblings”

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!