Thursday, July 12, 2007

Johnson May Stay in Oakland


A rumor that just may be true about the Oakland Athletics has been going around. The Athletics were known to be shopping Dan Johnson, however, they may have changed their minds. Mike Piazza is now being shopped and many teams are interested. The Twins, Yankees and Angels all have their eyes on Piazza. I am sure that the Athletics would keep him away from the angels since they are in their division. GM Billy Beane has to make a decesion. Does he want to get rid of Piazza's contract or get a nice bench player for Dan Johnson to open room for highly touted youngster Daric Barton? I guess we will see...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!