Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gagne head to Boston


The Boston Red Sox have agreed to trade Kason Gabbard, who is 4-0 with a 3.37 ERA, for Texas Ranger pitcher Eric Gagne. Gagne has had an amazing year in Texas, going 2-0 with a 2.16 ERA and is 16 for 17 in save oppurtunities. The trade is being held up because Gagne does have a no trade clause. I think that this a great trade for both teams, although it is rough to give up a very good kid in Gabbard, but Boston needs a setup man and Texas needs a starter.

"Written by Doug of Major League Ramblings"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!