Thursday, July 5, 2007

Kosuke Fukudome



Fukudome is a 30-year outfielder who scouts say is a "textbook 5-tool player". In 2006, Kosuke hit .351 with 31 HR and 104 RBI. The reason of a post on this outfielder is because many teams are going to consider signing him during the offseason this year. The best part about Fukudome is that you are not required to pay a posting fee, but rather just sign him like a regular player, saving tons of money. I know these stats are only with the Chunichi Dragons, but Kosuke looks like he is worth a try, especially a left-handed try.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!