Monday, July 2, 2007

A-Rod hurt



Alex Rodriguez was hurt tonight in the game against the Twins. Rodriguez collided with Twins first baseman Justin Morneau to beat out a double-play ball. He has a strained left hamstring and will be evaluated tomorrow. This could be potentially big for the Yankees if the injury is worse than expected. Along with Jeter, he has been the only consistent hitter as of late, so players like Abreu and Damon have to step it up.

I would hate if he does not grace the 3rd base line in this year's All Star Game.

-Written by Kenny Schiumo of Major League Ramblings

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!