Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bonds To Stay In Bay?


Even though Giants left-fielder Barry Bonds will not play in a Giant's uniform next year, most believe that he will stay in the Bay. Billy Beane has always been a fan of OBP and theres no doubt the Oakland A's are gonna put extreme interest in Barry Bonds. My gut feeling is Barry will indeed sign with Oakland for a 1-2 year deal worth anywhere from $8-12M per year.

As for San Francisco, most newspapers are putting in the thought of signing Alex Rodriguez in the offseason if he opts-out. It would make sense, as they can put Barry's $16M into A-Rod's deal and hopefully see the next HR king.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!