Saturday, September 1, 2007

Chavy In LA?


Buster Olney mentioned in a previous article that the Oakland Athletics should start looking to trade third-basemen Eric Chavez. He brought up the thought that the Dodgers would be extremely interested and might even put up prize left-hander Clayton Krenshaw. Chavez is known for his amazing defense, but still does very well with the bat, hitting .240 with 15 HR and 46 RBI in 90 games before heading to the 15-day DL.

I'm not exactly sure the Dodgers would want Chavez so bad that putting Krenshaw in the deal would make any sense, as most scouts believe Clayton is one of the best pitching prospects left in the minor leagues.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!