Friday, September 28, 2007

Sosa Would Like To Remain In Arlington


Sammy Sosa told the Dallas News Thursday that the 37-year old would like to come back to the Texas Rangers next year, pending what role they would like him to play. Quite a statement as Sosa has been playing the bench quite a bit lately, and still has the team lead with 92 RBI's.

I'm sure a team would love to pay Sammy $2-3M for next year if he can put up 92 RBI in 113 games and still love playing the bench role. Despite the tremendously low average, Sosa's RBI total should get him into next season and maybe even '09.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!