Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cubs Win Stewart Waiver Claim


The Chicago Cubs have won the Shannon Stewart Claim and now have approximately two days to come up with a trade with the Cubs for the left-fielder. Stewart is having a wonderful season for Oakland, but doesn't bring too much pop. The Cubs would probably want to move one of their surpluses of outfielders to Oakland, but I'm not sure Billy Beane would want either of them.

Only time can tell if the Cubs will acquire Stewart. And Major League Ramblings will offer the quickest info on the net, as always!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!