Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wilson/Visquel/Wells/Young Cleared


Thanks to Jason Stark and MLBTradeRumors.com, I have learned that Jack Wilson, Omar Visquel, David Wells, and Dmitri Young have also cleared waivers and are eligible to be traded to any team. Found it wierd that the Nationals would place Dmitri on waivers, as they just rewarded him with a 3-year contract. Maybe a team wanted him to be signed long-term before acquiring him? It's all a mystery to me.

If you would like to be up-to-date with which players have cleared waivers, check out the section on the right side of the site under the blog archive.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!