Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yankees With Big Choices


As of now, outfielder Bobby Abreu is set to be a free-agent after this season and the Yankees have no interest, to this point, in resigning the OBP-machine. Now the Bronx Bombers are focusing on left-fielder Johnny Damon and if they should attempt to trade Damon in the offseason or hang out to the under-performing outfielder.

Looks like the right choice would be to resign Abreu and trade Damon, but I doubt the Yankees would sign Abreu before knowing if Damon can or will be traded.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fullerton, California, United States
Hey, this is Josh Jones, been an Angel fan for about all my life and love talking baseball with anyone. If you visit the site, I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment the blogs that I've made.Thanks in advance!!